Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome January

We are home after a trip back to Missouri and Kansas to celebrate the holidays with our families. We had a wonderful trip home. We filled our days with long walks, playing fetch with the dogs, cooking, eating, relaxing, playing wii, gift exchanging, guitar playing, birthday celebrating, burger eating, piano playing, coffee drinking, entertaining our nephew and niece, and enjoying long stretches of highway through the Midwest. Hope your holidays were just as lovely.














































































































































































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Myndi. I have subscribed to you on my Google Reader. And I'm very glad I did. I love these pictures. Especially the one of Gramps. You so accurately and perfectly captured him. That's a treasure. I hope you're settling back into Chicago. When should I come for a visit? I'd really like to do it. Love to you both...
Molly

Erica said...

Love the shot of the kid in the suitcase. Classic!!!

Heidi said...

Your blog always puts a smile on my face. Hope you and Charlie's 2009 is lovely thus far..