Wednesday, April 8, 2009

eight

Today...

1. incredible blackberries and yogurt for breakfast.


















2. I can't stop "laughing" at The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotations. Hilarious.

3. I oohed and ahhed over Richard Nicholson's photos as he tracks down London's remaining professional darkrooms.

4. I've decided I want to start drawing everything in our apartmet. I love the current Simon Evans exhibit. Brilliant stuff.

5. I'm loving Christopher Silas Neal's new poster. You can even download a free PDF of it here.























6. oh colored masking tape how I want some. Just looking at this picture inspires some new ideas.



















7. thinking about dyeing eggs the natural way. Totally skipping the PAAS in favor of this.
Photo credits: Stephanie Congdon Barnes.
















8. it's incredible to think that Bob Dylan is releasing his 33rd studio album this month. I usually avoid these new albums from old greats, but I kind of like this track.







No comments: