Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorites List: Fall 2010





















A few of my favorite and inspiring things this fall...


- Illinois landscapes by Rhondal McKinney

- Essie nail polish colors: Lacquered Up and Fishnet Stockings

- Losing myself in fantastically
long novels

- Squash:
spicy squash salad with lentils and goat cheese
delicata squash salad with kale and cannellini beans
simple butternut squash tart

-
New cards from Rifle Paper Company

- Dressing for fall

























-
This apartment in Paris

- Bryan Schutmaat's "Heartland"


- Pendelton Glacier National Park Blanket

- Big mugs of this in the evenings

- Practicing calligraphy
















- L'Occitane lavender hand cream

-
Dreaming of a BillyKirk bag

- Jane & Serge

























- Game night featuring cribbage and
rosemary martinis

- The costumes and set of Boardwalk Empire. I haven't even seen it yet and it might be my favorite show.


















- Thinking about new
glasses

- Exhibit:
Chicago Cabinet: Views from the Street

- Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home

- The NPR Classical 50 podcast

- Bob




1 comment:

shutterbean said...

you'll love the delicata squash & kale salad. It's been in my craving rotation for the past year!

I'm obsessed with Boardwalk Empire. I was just thinking about it this AM! You should really watch it. After episode 2 I was hooked! Lovely imagery!

Happy Friday!