Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#13 Address Christmas Cards and Mail


































This was our living room floor last weekend.

Sending Christmas cards is one of my favorite parts of the holidays. Mostly because I love to send things in the mail, but also because I love receiving cards from family and friends. For the last few years I've been at a loss for how to display the cards we receive. Last year we began hanging long strands of ribbon down our bookcases and poked small holes in the cards and strung them on the ribbon. It's a great way to display cards if your space is limited. Do you hang on to your cards or toss? I keep every card, letter, and note sent to us all year long and put them in a file folder with the year. Am I pack rat? I guess I just like looking back at the mail we received throughout the year.

No comments: