Monday, August 1, 2011

August 01

An unforgettable night, one that I will continue to look back on and relive years from now.







Photo Credit: Charlie



Set List
1. Magical Mystery Tour (Beatles)
2. Junior's Farm (Wings)
3. All My Loving (Beatles)
4. Jet (Wings)
5. Got to Get You Into My Life (Beatles)
6.
Sing the Changes (The Fireman)
7. The Night Before (Beatles)
8. Let Me Roll It (Wings)
9. Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix)
10. Paperback Writer (Beatles)
11. The Long and Winding Road (Beatles)
12.
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five (Wings)
13. Let 'Em In (Wings)
14. Maybe I'm Amazed
15. I'm Looking Through You (Beatles)
16. And I Love Her (Beatles)
17.
Blackbird (Beatles)
18. Here Today
19. Dance Tonight
20. Mrs Vandebilt (Wings)
21.
Eleanor Rigby (Beatles)
22. Something (Beatles)
23.
Band on the Run (Wings)
24. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (Beatles)
25. Back in the U.S.S.R. (Beatles)
26. I've Got a Feeling (Beatles)
27. A Day in the Life (Beatles)
28. Give Peace a Chance (John Lennon)
29. Let It Be (Beatles)
30. Live and Let Die (Wings)
31.
Hey Jude (Beatles)

Encore:
32.
Lady Madonna (Beatles)
33. Birthday (Beatles)
34. Saw Her Standing There (Beatles)

Encore 2:
35.
Yesterday (Beatles)
36. Helter Skelter (Beatles)
37. Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End (Beatles)

No comments: